Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keep It On!!!

I attended a class last night that teach by Robin.

He teach me many things,such as grooving follow the music and using my heart to hear the song.

Correctly to using pop and leg pop.

It helps me a lot.

Last night,I suddenly change to another person;I become less talking.

So,I din ask Robin many question;actually I also din ready many question.

Robin tell me many thing such as,Raydio are lazy and we din have any target.

Actually we need to target something and get that target together,that will more happy.

Yeah,I agree that.So,now I will target something.

Practice,Learn and Keep It On.

This is now I can do.

And I also hope my team can get some result together and let our Big Brother to see it.

And I'm become 21st after two week,I need to change everything of my attitude.

Hard-working,More confident,Target more.

Actually until now,I din change my 1st target,that is KEEP ON DANCING.

My 21st birthday first wish is Hope Raydio's friend can stay healthy and keep on dancing using their heart.

No comments: